#Pitcairn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Pitcairn

The official forum for Operation Pitcairn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financing the trip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mist3rscarface

mist3rscarface

Financing the trip. Empty
PostSubject: Financing the trip.   Financing the trip. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 pm

We need donations,first off,im sure we will be able to AT LEAST get $5,000 from 4chan donations for the first trip,i would also like to donate $10,000 for the trip,but sadly i cant acces the money (from a lawsuit) for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Diogenes

Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Financing the trip.   Financing the trip. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 am

Oh yeah, let's just spam 4chan and become worse than cancer begging for handouts. Pass.
Back to top Go down
Xarrau
Admin
Xarrau

PostSubject: Re: Financing the trip.   Financing the trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:32 pm

We could have a fundraiser of sorts.
But label it as raising money for under-privileged kids in Africa, seeming as "Help fund our efforts to takeover an island" wouldn't get very much support from the general public.

Or alternatively we could get in contact with someone with a large disposable income (Like Warren Buffett or some shit) to donate money, that way they could write it off on their taxes and we get our funding.
Back to top Go down
https://pitcairn.forumotion.com
Diogenes

Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Financing the trip.   Financing the trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

We don't need (and aren't going to get) handouts of any kind. My whole point is that the movement can be built with very little money if we proceed in stages. We likely already have enough to begin establishing a self-sufficient community (or communities) within our home countries, especially the United States. There's very little stopping us other than a lack of participation. I'm not really sure how to nurture that, though. Spamming threads isn't the answer when we can't even keep the people, whom we already have, engaged and participating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Financing the trip.   Financing the trip. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Financing the trip.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Pitcairn :: The Operation :: Economy & Agriculture-
Jump to: