#Pitcairn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Pitcairn

The official forum for Operation Pitcairn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finances and Goal Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diogenes

Diogenes

Finances and Goal Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:42 am

I have US $3700 on hand, and I propose we buy some land within the US for the formation of a self-sufficient and sustainable community to test our ideas, establish a base of power and fallback in case of fail, and find out who among us is serious and who is just talking. That much is certainly enough for a down payment on a decent sized lot of 1-5 acres; much more if the land is bought in New Mexico, which is where I planned to go for myself before this.

Alternatively, we could start threads for recruiting those who already have assets they are willing to lend or contribute to the effort. The obvious example is land, and I have personally seen several Anons offer the use of their land for this project before we had this forum set up.

Secondly, everyone needs to get on AIM through pidgin or whatever other client you want. We need participation and a network of communications to keep people coming back and staying involved. Having that network is critical to being inclusive and projecting vitality to those who come here. If they see the forum is inactive they will rightly conclude that the project is defunct.

If you have assets you are able and willing to use, lend, etc., for this goal or any other that you wish to propose, please list them so they can be taken account of. And obviously anyone who tries to get you to send them money is an enormous fyaggit and a liar. Doubt that needs to be said, but whatever. Bait-and-switching, phishing, and all that shit is something to watch out for whenever money is involved.
Back to top Go down
Voyd

Voyd

PostSubject: Re: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 am

How do you buy land, do you have to go somewhere and hand somebody the cash? How does it work? Maybe we should start a thread for donations, and everyone can put down an amount they're willing to donate, and once we got enough, we meet up and take the money where it needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Diogenes

Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:24 am

Real estate agencies, for sale by owner, it all depends on how the owner is selling it. Obviously the owner transfers his deed to your ownership when the sale is finalized. I'm not really sure on the entire process, as I've never done it. My ignorance regarding this is what has held me back.

And no body should be told or asked to 'donate' to any supposed leader. Anything contributed should be for their own livelihood and profit. If we all buy some land together, everyone who contributes money should own a share of that property. For right now we should just list the assets we have.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

no one needs to meet, internet is cheaper
Back to top Go down
Diogenes

Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Jeff wrote:
no one needs to meet, internet is cheaper

A book?! No sir! Books is from the devil, and TV is twice as fast.

Twice as fast at what?

Information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finances and Goal Proposal   Finances and Goal Proposal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finances and Goal Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Pitcairn :: The Operation :: Logistics & Strategy-
Jump to: